Search results for 'Murchie's afternoon Blend'
For the tea drinker who loves to watch their tea steep, Murchie's offers the Teaze Infuser, a visually stunning and innovative way to brew loose tea.
Simply add tea and hot water to the Teaze. When your tea is ready, place the Teaze Infuser over the cup and the Teaze automatically dispenses filtered tea into your cup.
Holds 20oz / 600ml of water, and is a perfect way to get multiple infusions from the same leaves.
- Patented innovation fuses design and functionality into a beautifuland easy way to brew tea
- Stainless steel filter
- BPA free
- Dishwasher safe
- DurableLearn More
Murchie's Oolong Tea Bars - made from leaves that are more lightly oxidized than traditional Shui Hsien and briefer roasting, resulting in a more floral cup. The bars are simply made from compacted leaves. This is a very old method once used to transport tea as bars or bricks did not take up as much room.Learn More
Murchie’s Government Street Blend Coffee was conceived at our historic Government Street location in Victoria, B.C., and is now used in all Murchie’s locations as our espresso. It is a bright, tangy coffee with a rich aftertaste.
If you are looking for an interesting coffee, with flavour and versatility, Government Street Blend is an all around great coffee.Learn More
- Cardamom has a strong, unique taste, with an intensely aromatic, resinous, smoky fragrance.Common uses:
- Indian, Asian and Nordic cuisine and baking
- Soups, chowders, casseroles and marinades
- Added to coffee and chai teasPackage Size:
- 1oz / 28g Package
- WholeLearn More