Hisbiscus Berry is a blend of hibiscus, raisins, elderberries, natural flavour, raspberries, strawberry slices and blueberries.
A caffeine-free fruit infusion that has a bright pink brew, is very fruity, bright and refreshing. Great for kids, or people looking for a refreshing, caffeine free beverage.
Missing Crimsonberry? Try Hibiscus Berry as a delicious summer alternative!
|Brew Temperature:||190 to 212°F, or 88 to 100°C|
|Brew Time:||3 to 4 Minutes|
|Brew Quantity:||1 tsp to 6-8oz or 2.5g to 180-240ml of water|
|Ingredients||Hibiscus, raisins, elderberries, natural flavouring, raspberries, strawberry slices, blueberries|
Customer Reviews (4)
- Best Ever Hibiscus TeaReview by Lark
- This tea is wonderful brewed for Ice Tea or for Hot Tea. Yummy!! (Posted on 2015-12-15)
- Delicious!!Review by coop
- Murchies Hibiscus Berry blend is the best! Refreshing, delicious hot or cold. I love it!!! (Posted on 2015-01-26)
- Better than CrimsonberryReview by Alex
- I brewed this tea hot, side by side with Crimsonberry to do a true taste comparison. I used the same amount of tea and water, and infused for the same amount of time. The Hibiscus Berry is lovely, and lacks the tart bite of cranberry that is present in Crimsonberry. The flavours of raspberries and strawberries are much more prominent in this tea, and it's a bit smoother. Good thing I remembered which cup is which, because the teas brew up to look identical! I think I like it better than Crimsonberry! (Posted on 2015-01-17)
- Amazing flavorReview by Wendy
- We just received this and are ordering more. Amazing mixed with lemonade for a refreshing beverage! Great flavor for summer! (Posted on 2014-04-27)