You have no items in your shopping cart.
Customer Reviews (3)
- High gradeReview by Trev
- Light, grassy, buttery, and a little sweet. Good desert tea pairs good with chocolate. One of the best smelling/tasting green tea I have had in awhile. (Posted on 2016-02-26)
- A bit fussy but well worth itReview by Susan - Murchie's Team Member
- A wonderful example of what you would expect from a high grade Japanese Sencha tea. When brewing the water temperature it is critical to keep it around 160 F-170 F and brew for 2-3 min. Fresh, light, slightly vegetal flavour, pairs well with savory snacks and foods. (Posted on 2015-04-24)
- Mellow, full flavour, and great at any time of dayReview by FT
- Beautiful, vibrant emerald colour with all of the lovely characteristics of a high-quality sencha: a light, grassy, vegetal, full flavour. It is the kind of tea that is lovely at any time of day, but is especially pleasant as an afternoon pick-me-up or with a meal. (Posted on 2015-04-14)