You have no items in your shopping cart.
Customer Reviews (4)
- BEST. LEMON CURD. EVER.Review by Cheezwiz
Being a fan of all things lemon, I have sampled many lemon curds from stores and farmers markets all over the place. Most of them aren't quite right - not tart enough, too sweet, artificial tasting etc.
I can honestly say Murchie's Lemon Curd is absolutely the most delicious I've ever tried, and it beats out most of the home-made versions I've had as well. It can go in/on all kinds of things: tart shells, puff pastry, as a cake filling, a spread on scones, on and on. It's always fresh and tart tasting - nothing artificial in this - you can even see tiny bits of rind mixed in.
I'm a bit worried because it's been out of stock for awhile now. Murchie's please, please, NEVER stop making this stuff! (Posted on 2016-04-03)
- Something specialReview by MGS
- Easily my favourite lemon curd. Even better than the storied British brands. This buttery and creamy treat is wonderful on scones, blueberry muffins and French toast. (Posted on 2014-09-26)
- Luscious and Heavenly!Review by Karen
- This is WITHOUT A DOUBT the finest, most delectable Lemon Curd in the entire world!! It is such an incredible treat! Although I wish we lived in B.C. so we could frequent Murchie's in person to enjoy this lemon curd on their home-baked scones, I'm so happy that Murchie's delivers internationally. We couldn't possibly have enough of Murchie's Lemon Curd stocked in our cupboards, as it disappears in a flash! We love this product and we love Murchie's! THANK YOU! (Posted on 2013-09-06)
- guilty pleasure!Review by Betty H - Murchie's team member
- This is just amazing! I spied this being made fresh (by hand) the other day in our Richmond, BC kitchen and just had to give it a try. It reminds me of my mother's lemon meringue pie with a rich buttery creamy finish! Fabulous! (Posted on 2012-06-14)