You have no items in your shopping cart.
Customer Reviews (4)
- A new find! Review by Robberfly
- Just tried it today; I like mine strong with lots of milk and my spouse likes it black. It was terrific for our afternoon tea; especially with the white chocolate chip cranberry cookies that we brought home from Murchies Bakery counter. We are also very fond of Paris Afternoon for our afternoon tea break and in the morning Irish Breakfast is our favourite. (Posted on 2016-09-07)
- Amazing both hot and icedReview by Heidi22
- I tried this tea iced one day when it was over 90 degrees and a hot cup just didn't appeal. It is so incredibly refreshing. The hint of lemon is what makes it so good. (Posted on 2013-07-14)
- My favourite tea.Review by Linda from Calgary
It's the best tea. I've tried others but its the one I keep going back to.
It just one of those teas that makes you stop, and breathe it in, and smile.
Easy to order and get it delivered to your home. (Posted on 2013-07-05)
- A wonderful memoryReview by Jan from Virginia, U.S
The boat was almost 3 hours late leaving Seattle on a rainy day in November 2003. By the time it arrived in Victoria and we cleared Customs, we had about 3 hours before the boat left. I was very disappointed that the time was so limited, and kept my exploring to Government St.
At one store I asked about a good place to have tea, and was directed to Murchie's right across the street. It was hard to decide what flavor tea to order, but "Waterfront" sounded appropriate for the day.
Relaxing at a table with a pot of Waterfront and a delicious flaky pastry with raspberry marzipan and watching people queue up for their afternoon tea was the best thing that happened that day. As the shop grew more crowded, I ended up sharing the table and enjoyed hearing about the tradition of afternoon tea.
Before leaving I bought a half lb. of loose Waterfront, and have never been without it since. The smell is wonderful and transports me back to those few hours in Victoria. I hope to go back some day for a longer visit and afternoon tea at Murchie's. (Posted on 2012-05-02)