You have no items in your shopping cart.
Customer Reviews (3)
- another winnerReview by Choppy
- This is another really good tea and lives up to it's name, just right for tea time! (Posted on 2016-07-26)
- One of the Best Black Teas!!Review by Alyssa
- Similar to the other reviews, I also fell in love with this tea when it was the signature tea at the Empress Hotel and am so happy Murchie's has continued to sell it. This tea is hands down one one of the smoothest black teas on the market and has a great flavor. So happy Murchies's sells this tea online as well! (Posted on 2015-11-25)
- One of my all-time favouritesReview by Northern Tea Goddess
- I have loved this tea since it was the special blend used by the Empress Hotel in Victoria, BC (it was called the Empress Afternoon Blend until the hotel sold to Fairmont and they have their own teas). I was so pleased that Murchie's kept it on to sell to the public. The Afternoon Blend is smooth and fragrant and rich without being too rich. I usually drink it with a little honey (raw) and a splash or two of milk. Four o'clock is something to look forward to with this tea in the cupboard. (Posted on 2015-11-23)