You have no items in your shopping cart.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Not my preferred blendReview by tally
- While Murchie's does a great job with all their tea blends, this is not one of my favorites. As a comparison, my preferred black tea blends are Diamond Jubilee and Editor's Blend. (Posted on 2016-02-20)
- smooth and mellowReview by Shirley
- I received a box of this tea for Christmas from my son in law. I took a few bags into my hand quilting group to share a pot of tea with them for lunch. Now they are all asking for more "Governor General" tea. One faithful coffee drinker has even converted to drinking this tea. Luckily my son in law had another business trip to B.C. and brought back another box of tea for"the quilting ladies". (Posted on 2015-04-29)
- A lovely tea - especially for the busyReview by Ted
- First off, I'm a dreadful combination of busy and forgetful. So, when I picked up some of this tea on the advice of a friend I did not realize what a boon it would be for me. Normally when I make a cup of tea, I forget about it - sometimes for a while, only to come back to an undrinkable cup - such a waste. In my experience, this tea absolutely resists over-steeping. I don't know what genius went into the blending of it, but I have yet to had a cup that I had to throw out. It's always strong, smooth, and very drinkable even after an unreasonable amount of time steeping. (Posted on 2013-10-29)