You have no items in your shopping cart.
Customer Reviews (3)
- A caution - this is not like other 'breakfast' teasReview by Boyd
- Be prepared for the unusual fragrance and taste of this tea. It is not like the many variations of English Breakfast or Irish Breakfast tea you may have tried. The hint of maple gives it a unique character. (Posted on 2015-11-23)
- So British, but so Canadian!Review by Not a great tea lover
- I am not a tea or coffee drinker and this is the ONLY tea that I drink. I especially enjoy it with high tea. If you're a Canadian, breakfast tea drinker this might be for you. It's stronger than English breakfast and more flavourful than Irish breakfast, but not as strong as Scottish breakfast. It must be the maple that makes it so perfect for Canadians (or wannabe Canadians). It's great with a little milk and sugar and something sweet. (Posted on 2015-11-23)
- Worth Getting Up ForReview by Sarah - Murchie's Team Member
- Canadian Breakfast is one of my happy-place teas, and I know I'm not the only Murchie's staff member to say so. It is a rich, full-bodied blend of black teas with just a hint of sweet maple - I love to brew it strong and add milk. On a cold, dark (rainy!) morning, this tea will get me out of bed and on my way. (Posted on 2015-11-23)