- Neat & Classy Review by Maxime
- Very elegant with the embossed details & Murchies's coats of arms. (Posted on 15-06-15)
- Love my tea tins... Review by esselleaitch
- I have two of these beauties and they are totally wonderful. I can store in one and use from the other when I buy my pound of loose tea. That way, one half of the tea at a time is exposed to the air because of opening and closing the tin, while the other halfpound sits cosily protected from the danger in the nice air-tight little tin. Again, they are wonderful! (Posted on 15-04-29)
- Lovely tins, but... Review by Canadianskeezix
These are attractive tea tins, nicely sized and well priced, but they hold roughly 170 g of loose tea, not the 227 g referred to in the description.
** Sizing corrected on listing - thank you for bringing the error to our attention. Murchie's Tea & Coffee (Posted on 14-03-13)