- Nice tasting Review by Lola
This is a very nice tasting tea. As soon as you open the box you get a beautiful aroma of maple. Pleasant and not overwhelming, just right.
It's almost desert! I'll be ordering it again. (Posted on 14-11-27)
- Impressed Review by Rowena
- I was overwhelmed by the smell of the maple when I opened the box and was almost turned off. But to my surprise I ended up really liking it! It is very smooth. I usually like my tea plain but saw the review above and tried it with milk and it's good either way. Quite tasty. (Posted on 14-09-05)
- Yummy! Review by MurchiesWinnipegFan
- I bought some of this tea in the fall, and it has fast become one of my favorites when I'm looking for something different. It is smooth & sweet, with a hint of maple. It is naturally sweet, so no additional sugar or sweetner is needed. I also drink my tea with milk, so this gives the maple a creaminess all to itself. The maple gives this a uniquely Canadian twist. But you don't have to be a Canuck to enjoy it! This tea is going to become one of Murchie's classics! (Posted on 14-03-13)