You have no items in your shopping cart.
Customer Reviews (5)
- A favoriteReview by Seattle
- At first glance, I thought I'd written the WinnipegFan review because my thoughts are the same. This tea is a perfect, naturally sweet, medium blend that takes well to a splash of milk (essential to my tea!). The maple flavor is like a hint of vanilla and caramel. It's now a staple on my shelf. (Posted on 2016-07-04)
- Delicious but a tad weakReview by Newfan
- Beautiful aroma and flavour. I add milk and sugar for a sweet dessert tea. I need two tea bags steeped for around 4 minutes for a stronger flavour. Finding one tea bag for 6 oz of hot water is too weak. (Posted on 2016-01-01)
- Nice tastingReview by Lola
This is a very nice tasting tea. As soon as you open the box you get a beautiful aroma of maple. Pleasant and not overwhelming, just right.
It's almost desert! I'll be ordering it again. (Posted on 2014-11-26)
- ImpressedReview by Rowena
- I was overwhelmed by the smell of the maple when I opened the box and was almost turned off. But to my surprise I ended up really liking it! It is very smooth. I usually like my tea plain but saw the review above and tried it with milk and it's good either way. Quite tasty. (Posted on 2014-09-05)
- Yummy!Review by MurchiesWinnipegFan
- I bought some of this tea in the fall, and it has fast become one of my favorites when I'm looking for something different. It is smooth & sweet, with a hint of maple. It is naturally sweet, so no additional sugar or sweetner is needed. I also drink my tea with milk, so this gives the maple a creaminess all to itself. The maple gives this a uniquely Canadian twist. But you don't have to be a Canuck to enjoy it! This tea is going to become one of Murchie's classics! (Posted on 2014-03-12)