You have no items in your shopping cart.
Customer Reviews (4)
- Best Lapsang Review by Party
- This is by far our favorite tea. We have tried many Lapsangs, but Murchies is the best! (Posted on 2016-06-21)
- Smokey awesomenessReview by Buck
- Lapsang Souchong has been one of my family's favorites ever since we first had some. Every time we visited Victoria we bough all kinds of Murchies tea including this one. It blends well in other teas and alone is no slouch. I drank two whole pots of LS once and smelt great for days. Good by its self or with milk too. I live in Alaska now where Murchies teas are a welcome bastion of happiness. Grew up on Murchies which totally spoiled me since literally nothing else even comes close. Thanks for all your tea and LS- one of the best .... of the best :) (Posted on 2015-11-23)
- FabulousReview by June
- This is a fabulous tea. It has been for many years my go- to- tea. If I need a perk up at any time this is the tea for me. I quite often serve it at dinner parties near the dessert course. It always gets remarks. (Posted on 2013-04-01)
- WonderfulReview by Mark
Not a popular tea in the US, Lapsang Souchong may be slightly more popular in the UK and Canada. Generally, however, it's an acquired taste.
If you like Lapsang, Murchies is the best. Aromatic, rich with a slight after-taste that lingers momentarily to remind you you're not drinking coffee or run-of-the-mill tea, but Lapsang! I love it. (Posted on 2012-10-19)