You have no items in your shopping cart.
Customer Reviews (3)
- My all time favoriteReview by Michael
- When I first found this blend, I fell in love and have not turned back. (Posted on 2017-01-15)
- My new go-toReview by Robyn
I spied this tea on a shelf in the bakery where I usually buy my Murchie's teas, and the smokiness intrigued me enough to try it. The aroma is hilariously strong, family members think I've turned the barbecue on or lit incense. Despite the aroma the tea is actually balanced and mild, it's very smoky but not to the point of being bitter or unpleasant.
I drink at least a cup a night of this, it's become a cherished routine. (Posted on 2015-03-14)
- Should have tried this tea soonerReview by Krista - Murchie's Team Member
- Wow what a pleasant surprise. I finally got courageous and tried this tea....and when I did...really enjoyed it. I was hesitant due to the strong smoky aroma of the Lapsang Souchong tea but don't let that scare you. This unique Chinese Black Tea is rich and full bodied and when paired with dark chocolate....awesome. (Posted on 2012-08-23)