- No Substitute! Review by Sarah - Murchie's Team Member
- I've spent the last two weeks trying different breakfast / morning teas and can confirm that the Irish is my favourite. Nothing else can match this standard! I love a good black tea with milk, and this one is smooth and robust without being bitter or biting. (Posted on 13-02-18)
- Gem of Black Teas Review by Tea Maven
- I have sampled a wide selection of teas over the last 25 years and always come back to Irish Breakfast as my constant. I have tried versions from various retailers; however, they do not compare to Murchies quality. I love the strength and smooth full-bodied flavour of this classic tea. I like to watch the color develop as it brews from a golden hue to that deep, rich mahogany dark brown. I agree with the previous review in that the aroma is not distracting. Enjoy a cup. (Posted on 12-11-22)
- My favourite Review by TeaSnob
I try tisanes and other teas but I always come back to my favourite: Irish Breakfast Tea.
I got my American husband addicted to it, too. Yum! (Posted on 12-10-20)
- best tea so far Review by tea granny
- i love strong tea and irish breakfast loose tea is the best i have tried so far. strong tea smell and very good taste. also my plants do well on the weak leftovers. (Posted on 12-10-17)
- Breakfast of Champions Review by Eleanor - Murchie's Park Royal Staff
Being a black tea/orange pekoe fan, I have struggled to find black teas with the right blends to suit my likes.
When I tried the Irish Breakfast, I was pleasantly surprised at the strength and the fact that it wasn't overly "florally" or fragranted, which I personally find distracting when drinking a tea like this.
Awesome with or without milk and sugar and is a great way to wake up for classic orange pekoe drinkers looking for something a bit different and higher quality in the morning (Posted on 12-06-21)