You have no items in your shopping cart.
Customer Reviews (9)
- My absolute favourite Review by Emmy
- There is not a day that goes by that I don't have at least one cup of this wonderful tea. I'm an avid tea drinker but this is my staple. I enjoy it with a heavy milk/cream but just a little. And a tiny bit of maple syrup. Amazing! (Posted on 2017-03-02)
- Delicious! Review by Mari - Puerto Rican Tea Lover
- I became a serious tea drinker fairly recently, and black teas are my favorite. I like them strong, bold, and as dark as possible. If that fits your taste, you have to try this Irish Breakfast. I like it with milk and raw honey. Best way to begin the day! (Posted on 2015-04-03)
- Love this teaReview by MGS
- Murchie's Irish Breakfast is my favourite tea. It's exactly as malty and astringent as one would want a breakfast tea to be - a nice bold flavour with some depth. I've tried many breakfast teas, and this is the one that I have settled upon for drinking at home. (Posted on 2014-09-18)
- Agreed - the bestReview by Gabuela
- I discovered long ago that I love the addition of Assam that goes into Irish Breakfast blends. I get it whenever I can and my special treat, for eiather a great day or one that needs help, is tea made with loose Irish breakfast tea. I have tried many and it is true that Murchie's is best. I am reminded of people enjoying an exquisite wine or scotch, eyes close and one is amazed at the beautiful flavor they are enjoying. (Posted on 2014-09-04)
- No Substitute!Review by Sarah - Murchie's Team Member
- I've spent the last two weeks trying different breakfast / morning teas and can confirm that the Irish is my favourite. Nothing else can match this standard! I love a good black tea with milk, and this one is smooth and robust without being bitter or biting. (Posted on 2013-02-18)
- Gem of Black TeasReview by Tea Maven
- I have sampled a wide selection of teas over the last 25 years and always come back to Irish Breakfast as my constant. I have tried versions from various retailers; however, they do not compare to Murchies quality. I love the strength and smooth full-bodied flavour of this classic tea. I like to watch the color develop as it brews from a golden hue to that deep, rich mahogany dark brown. I agree with the previous review in that the aroma is not distracting. Enjoy a cup. (Posted on 2012-11-22)
- My favouriteReview by TeaSnob
I try tisanes and other teas but I always come back to my favourite: Irish Breakfast Tea.
I got my American husband addicted to it, too. Yum! (Posted on 2012-10-20)
- best tea so farReview by tea granny
- i love strong tea and irish breakfast loose tea is the best i have tried so far. strong tea smell and very good taste. also my plants do well on the weak leftovers. (Posted on 2012-10-17)
- Breakfast of ChampionsReview by Eleanor - Murchie's Team Member
Being a black tea/orange pekoe fan, I have struggled to find black teas with the right blends to suit my likes.
When I tried the Irish Breakfast, I was pleasantly surprised at the strength and the fact that it wasn't overly "florally" or fragranted, which I personally find distracting when drinking a tea like this.
Awesome with or without milk and sugar and is a great way to wake up for classic orange pekoe drinkers looking for something a bit different and higher quality in the morning (Posted on 2012-06-21)