- very refreshing Review by Stephen C.
Thought the tea might be overly aromatic but surprisingly it was fresh and very refreshing. A real pick me up. We take it with a little milk and no sugar and it makes over teas seem overly heavy. This tea is not weak nor too bitter. Very satisfying blend.
(Posted on 14-01-01)
- Favorite Tea Review by Roberta
- I have tried many black tea blends over the years, until I found Murchie's 12 years ago and fell in love with the Prince Charles Blend. Now, I start every day where ever I am in the world with my favourite tea. (Posted on 13-07-03)
- Worth the trip :) Review by Christina
- This is my all time favorite tea. I got hooked on it on a class field trip and 13 years later it is still my favorite worth the drive from Seattle and we have good tea here but nobody can beat this one :)! (Posted on 13-03-21)
- my favourite Review by louise in TO
- I have tried a wide variety of black teas from Murchie's over the years. I have bought this blend since it first came out and it has remained my favourite for a strong, subtle, flavourful black tea. My US family is hooked as well. And the price is right. (Posted on 12-11-22)
- Favorite Royal Tea Review by Eleanor- Murchie's Team Member
- In reality I like most black tea's, and a lot of Murchie's Royal Teas (eg. Diamond and Golden Jubliee) are fantastic and are some of my favorites! After trying them all however I have found my new favorite in the Prince Charles. Not overly smokey but still strong and flavorful. A worthwhile tea to try for all black tea lovers! (Posted on 12-10-13)