- The best high-powered blend! Review by Todd
- If money were no object the Murchie's Assam Superior would probably be the only strong black tea to touch my lips. Fortunately for us common folk there is this amazing blend! The fragrance alone enlivens the senses and the malty yet sweet taste is perfectly balanced. This tea is my everyday go-to pick-me-up! The best black tea blend (at an affordable price)! (Posted on 15-01-05)
- very refreshing Review by Stephen C.
Thought the tea might be overly aromatic but surprisingly it was fresh and very refreshing. A real pick me up. We take it with a little milk and no sugar and it makes over teas seem overly heavy. This tea is not weak nor too bitter. Very satisfying blend.
(Posted on 14-01-01)
- Favorite Tea Review by Roberta
- I have tried many black tea blends over the years, until I found Murchie's 12 years ago and fell in love with the Prince Charles Blend. Now, I start every day where ever I am in the world with my favourite tea. (Posted on 13-07-03)
- Worth the trip :) Review by Christina
- This is my all time favorite tea. I got hooked on it on a class field trip and 13 years later it is still my favorite worth the drive from Seattle and we have good tea here but nobody can beat this one :)! (Posted on 13-03-21)
- my favourite Review by louise in TO
- I have tried a wide variety of black teas from Murchie's over the years. I have bought this blend since it first came out and it has remained my favourite for a strong, subtle, flavourful black tea. My US family is hooked as well. And the price is right. (Posted on 12-11-22)
- Favorite Royal Tea Review by Eleanor- Murchie's Team Member
- In reality I like most black tea's, and a lot of Murchie's Royal Teas (eg. Diamond and Golden Jubliee) are fantastic and are some of my favorites! After trying them all however I have found my new favorite in the Prince Charles. Not overly smokey but still strong and flavorful. A worthwhile tea to try for all black tea lovers! (Posted on 12-10-13)