- Rich, Robust, Smooth, Delightful Review by Caroline from Three Rivers, Ca.
- I have not found a Darjeeling elsewhere that has as full bodied a flavor, & delivers the satisfaction of Darjeeling Estate Tea. It is bold and complex, yet smooth and not overpowering. Several others I have tried are either too weak to impart much flavor or overly bold with bitter aftertaste! I enjoy drinking it with a teaspoon of honey and squeezed lemon slice. (Posted on 15-01-01)
- Robust, Flavorful and Tasty Review by Phil from Oregon
- We have tried many teas and tea blends to get a robust round tea for every day. Our very clean northwest water does not need sharp tannins to offset minerals it does not have. This tea has great varietal and very robust flavor with rounded soft tannins that make it drinkable without additives. I drink mine plain; my wife with milk. Five minutes steeping, remove the tea sock, enjoy! I keep an extra pound or two in the tea chest to avoid running out. (Posted on 13-09-01)
- Earthy and Smooth Review by Kyla
- This Darjeeling Estate Tea is soo smooth and earthy. I really enjoy this tea anytime of day. It's amazing becauase the Darjeeling Estate is the first Tea I could ever drink without fixings. Its that good! (Posted on 12-11-05)