You have no items in your shopping cart.
Customer Reviews (4)
- Favorite TeaReview by Edmonton West
- My sister gave me Best Ceylon several years ago and it remains my all time favorite tea. I just ordered a full pound of this tea so I never run out. (Posted on 2014-02-13)
- Nicest orange pekoe I have hadReview by Kif
This has been the nicest orange pekoe tea I have used since I switched to drinking only tea. I had been using Twinings until the local shop closed that sold it.
I decided to try this and was not disappointed! The only "problem" is that i did not order enough! (Posted on 2012-11-19)
- Comfort TeaReview by Sarah - Murchie's Team Member
- Best Ceylon is one of the teas that I go to when I want a good, strong (but not as strong as... say... Irish Breakfast) cup of tea with milk. It's warming and comforting for a rough day. (Posted on 2012-10-24)
- A bright, brisk tea, perfect for when you are craving a classic cuppa.Review by Susan - Murchie's Team Member
Ceylon teas are traditional favorites.For me they often bring back memories of Sunday afternoon visits with your family or the cup of tea that was offered to make everything right with the world.
A no-frills, everyday tea that goes well with toast and Murchie's Blueberry Orange marmalade. (Posted on 2012-08-30)