You have no items in your shopping cart.
Customer Reviews (3)
- All purposeReview by wj
- I don't find smokey aroma. This is a robust, deeply coloured tea which can be made quite strong, without bitterness. It is perhaps my favourite all purpose tea (Posted on 2015-11-23)
- Good Everyday KeemunReview by Charlie
- Murchie's Keemun Extra Superior is a quite respectable Keemun, though a bit on the pricey side. Smell the tea before brewing - you know immediately you're in for a treat. This Keemun makes a deep red brew with a mellow, earthy character and has an excellent and typical Keemun nose. I brew at 195F for 3 minutes, and it has not a trace of bitterness, but a rich mellow liquor. It will stand up to second and third steepings and makes a good mid-day tea that requires no milk to be enjoyed. (Posted on 2013-09-27)
- Excellent choiceReview by Scarlett - Murchies Team Member
- This tea has a slightly smokey aroma and taste mixed with a hint of burgundy wine. It also has lower caffeine than most black teas. (Posted on 2012-10-27)