You have no items in your shopping cart.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Cozy and ComfortingReview by Lee
- A cup of this lovely tea on a cold and rainy winter day reminds me that spring and warm sunny days in the garden will be here soon. This tea is not only delicious, it takes me to my "happy place"! (Posted on 2017-01-15)
- smooth and sweet scentedReview by Tealover
- I have loved this blend for many years and purchase it as a special treat when I am at the stores. It has a lovely aroma and the wonderful flavour that can only come from a black tea. (Posted on 2012-12-08)
- Like Drinking Flowers.....Review by Kyla - Murchie's Team Member
- I love this Tea. The part I love the most about the flavoured tea at Murchie's is that they taste like tea first and the flavour secondary. I enjoy my tea either with or without fixing's because tea is always the first thing that tingles my taste buds and is followed by the subtle hint of rose....Ahhh.....Rose..... (Posted on 2012-09-07)