- Good tea Review by Gerry
I had tea since I was 14 and I am 68 now, I never had loveley tasting tea like that, it is so smoot, you can drink it morning and night,,I am sold
Gerry from Vaudreuil Qc (Posted on 15-03-05)
- Great tasting Tea.... Review by Ren
- I'm having 1894 with my sister and we both find this tea very flavorful and enjoyable tasting. Would really start your day off (Posted on 13-04-04)
- Malty like Moosehead beer Review by Anderson
- Truly a wonderful addition to your tea collection. I love the deep dark beer-like flavours. Makes an excellent base for brine for chicken. (Posted on 12-09-18)
- English Breakfast Alternative Review by Joy
I have been drinking English Breakfast tea in the morning for years and several years ago was introduced to Murchie's.
A year ago this Texan had an opportunity to visit Victoria and the Murchie's shop there. I asked about an alternative to English Breakfast that would give me a little more zing for the morning. The associate suggested 1894 Select, and I've been drinking it since and loving it. Laura likes it for the afternoon, and I'm sure it's good then -- but it's a wonderful day-starter, too.
Laura commented that she thought it would fare well with milk. I drink it with milk, and it fares very well. (Posted on 12-08-20)
- THE Orange Pekoe Review by Laura - Murchie's Team Member
When I started at Murchie's, I fully admit I was a tea neophite, raised on mediocre drug store teas. So, when it came to trying something that I thought I knew what it should taste like, I waited a while. Then a few months ago, I had my first cup of 1894.
What an amazing brew! A beautiful amber colouring, and a smooth, yet malty flavour. I had it without milk, but it would probably fare really well with milk as well.
I highly suggest this one for someon looking for a great afternoon tea with some depth to it. (Posted on 12-06-26)