You have no items in your shopping cart.
Customer Reviews (5)
- THE coffee blendReview by Thomas
- As the original coffee blend (historically), it is well rounded, naturally sweet, with a hint of cocoa undertones. It is marvelous, and Murchies roasts the best example of the blend because of the crystal clear flavor profile they work hard to keep in the roasting process. As a Chef this is my "go to" coffee for special occasions. Thank you Murchies for your attention to detail, you are the best..... (Posted on 2017-02-24)
- The BestReview by ME
I LOVE this coffee, Save-on only carried it a couple of weeks after I found it. so sad. I usually drink a lot of sugar in my coffee but after finding this one, I realized it was to cover up the bad taste of the coffee. This needs no sweetener. Delicious. I sometimes sneak it into the work big coffee pot. :) Save-on Please bring it back.
(Posted on 2016-05-20)
- Compliments galore!Review by Esme
- I recently served the mocha java coffee (freshly ground) at a dinner party, and received a number of compliments on how fresh, flavourful, and aromatic the coffee was. (Posted on 2015-12-08)
- Favorite coffee!Review by Digger
- Excellent full bodied medium- strong coffee. (Posted on 2014-03-30)
- Bought this coffee in Victoria.Review by Jilly
- Best coffee we have tasted. We are always ordering it on line as soon as we are down to the last package. We have others hooked on it also (Posted on 2014-02-03)