- My absolute favorite since it was introduced Review by Heidi22
- I prefer lighter teas, preferably black, bu this blend of flavors is my 110% all time favorite. I've never had a bad tea by Murchie's in the 24 years I've been drinking it (since college) but the delicate flavors in this tea are amazing. Just because it has delicate notes, however, it is far from being insipid. It is very full of flavor. (Posted on 13-07-14)
- Absolutely outstanding blend with intriguing flavour and a soft finish. Review by Dee - Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia
- I thought I'd tasted every blend Murchie's sold and had my favourites lined up nicely, 1 to 10, but when I tried this blend for the first time a few months ago it knocked them all down a notch to take #1 place . My husband and I went through 1/2 lb. of loose tea in a few weeks, and were shaking the bottom of the tea canister to get the last bits by the end. It's a unique, outstanding green & black blend, with an exhilarating, refreshing, but refined flavour, and not heavy on the palate -- yes, tea can be as exciting as wine! If you crave really good tea, buy this one, especially as a loose tea, you won't be disappointed. (BTW, "Palm Springs" used to be our #1). As the other reviewer said, the ordering/delivery system is excellent -- direct to our door in rural Nova Scotia in just a few days. (Posted on 12-06-27)
- This tea is very good! Review by Allan-Wpg
This is by far my favourite tea. I bought a 50 bag box when I was in Victoria 5 years ago, and by the end of the box I knew that this was a special tea. I have tried other green black blends but they all fail by comparison.
Murchie's internet ordering is fantastic! If I order tea on a Monday it is normally on my desk by Wednesday afternoon. (Posted on 12-01-03)