- My favourite! Review by Jill
- There is one thing wrong with this tea. I love it so much I never want to try anything else. Yes, I really like #10 as well, but this is hands-down my favourite and I crave it. Thank you Murchies for continuing to make our lives this little bit more enjoyable, every day. (Posted on 12-12-04)
- Library Tea Review by Erica - Tea Enthusiast
This Library Blend Tea is wonderful. This is the tea that I often recommend to friends and family when they feel the tea selection just isn't meeting their tea mark.
This tea is great in the morning or just about any time of day. This is tea is also great with or with out milk even though there is green tea in it.
Top TEA Recommendations from me! (Posted on 12-09-01)
- Also a favorite Review by Heather
- This is a wonderful blend of green and black teas, mild and fragrant. (Posted on 12-04-25)
- This is my favourite blend!! Review by Debbie N
- I absolutely love this tea. I have had it at many showers and served in fine china cups it is delicious! I live out of town and make a trip to Park Royal to get my supply. (Posted on 12-04-17)
- Delicious! The only problem is the boxes aren't BIG enough! Review by Librarian Jane
- I love, love this tea! I first bought it because I really am a librarian, but I buy it now because it is delicious and calming. I have to have it shipped to Alberta, but it is worth it. Yes, please do put it into bigger box! (Posted on 12-04-11)
- Perfection in a cup Review by Lo
- Fragrant, sweet and delicate, Library makes a delicious tea gift. Just a hint of floral fragrance(only in its aroma- not its taste) brings to mind garden tea parties. A favorite weekend and after dinner tea, since it is indulgent, yet low caffeine- just the thing for a relaxing cuppa. Please, dear Murchies, bring back the 75 tea bag box of this! (Posted on 12-03-02)
- my favourite blend! Review by kelly
- This is my favourite green/black blend. I like to drink it all day long (Posted on 11-10-11)