You have no items in your shopping cart.
Customer Reviews (10)
- Bring Me a Book!Review by TMJ
- One sip of this tea and you'll want to be curling up in your favorite leather wingback with your favorite book. Now i just need it in decaf. (Posted on 2015-11-23)
- Wonderful blendReview by Carrie
- My mother bought me a sample box of the tea bags as a gift when she was visiting Victoria, because I am a librarian and a tea lover. She certainly chose well! It's rich enough for my morning cup, but light enough to enjoy in the afternoon, too. The flavors mingle really well. Having been using the tea bags, I can't wait to try it as a loose tea as well. (Posted on 2015-05-27)
- Best and favouriteReview by Louise
- I have been ordering Library Square tea from wherever I have lived for over 25 years. It is my favourite tea. I travel with it and have had requests to bring it overseas as small gifts to friends who have tasted it in my home. Each time I have guests its the tea requested and each time I serve it for the first time it's a hit. Bravo for continuing to blend this to such a high standard. (Posted on 2015-01-13)
- My favourite!Review by Jill
- There is one thing wrong with this tea. I love it so much I never want to try anything else. Yes, I really like #10 as well, but this is hands-down my favourite and I crave it. Thank you Murchies for continuing to make our lives this little bit more enjoyable, every day. (Posted on 2012-12-04)
- Library TeaReview by Erica - Tea Enthusiast
This Library Blend Tea is wonderful. This is the tea that I often recommend to friends and family when they feel the tea selection just isn't meeting their tea mark.
This tea is great in the morning or just about any time of day. This is tea is also great with or with out milk even though there is green tea in it.
Top TEA Recommendations from me! (Posted on 2012-09-01)
- Also a favoriteReview by Heather
- This is a wonderful blend of green and black teas, mild and fragrant. (Posted on 2012-04-25)
- This is my favourite blend!!Review by Debbie N
- I absolutely love this tea. I have had it at many showers and served in fine china cups it is delicious! I live out of town and make a trip to Park Royal to get my supply. (Posted on 2012-04-17)
- Delicious! The only problem is the boxes aren't BIG enough!Review by Librarian Jane
- I love, love this tea! I first bought it because I really am a librarian, but I buy it now because it is delicious and calming. I have to have it shipped to Alberta, but it is worth it. Yes, please do put it into bigger box! (Posted on 2012-04-11)
- Perfection in a cupReview by Lo
- Fragrant, sweet and delicate, Library makes a delicious tea gift. Just a hint of floral fragrance(only in its aroma- not its taste) brings to mind garden tea parties. A favorite weekend and after dinner tea, since it is indulgent, yet low caffeine- just the thing for a relaxing cuppa. Please, dear Murchies, bring back the 75 tea bag box of this! (Posted on 2012-03-02)
- my favourite blend!Review by kelly
- This is my favourite green/black blend. I like to drink it all day long (Posted on 2011-10-11)