- A wonderful blend. Try it and you may stay with it for many years. Review by Ted B.
- I have been enjoying this Tea since '78. In the summer it makes a great iced tea. Add a little Redeau Hall and it is even better. I never seem to get tired of this wonderful blend. (Posted on 14-09-20)
- Can't get enough Review by Kos
- I'm awe struck. Simply, a perfect cup of tea. Being Earl Grey fan myself and I would have to agree with Sarah V, great flavour. This tea will be a staple in my cupboard from now on. 5/5 Murchie's well done. (Posted on 14-04-10)
- Great Earl Grey Alternative Review by Sarah V - Murchie's Team Member
- The first thing I smell when I brew a pot of Murchie's Georgia blend is sweet peas. It's a lovely, delicate scent for this bold, strong cup of black tea. Good for a morning wake up or afternoon pick-me-up. A great option for people who prefer less bergamot than you find in Murchie's Earl Grey. (Posted on 12-09-07)
- Perfect Blend for Iced Tea Review by Briar Folks
- We have been making sun tea with Murchie's Georgia Blend for over 30 years. It's simply the best. (Posted on 12-01-19)