- My favourite black tea Review by Ray
- Hard to drink anything else after Yunnan! (Posted on 2015-11-23)
- I can't imagine putting milk in this tea Review by Arteest
- It's so soft, smooth and sweet, it's pretty wonderful all by itself. (Posted on 2014-12-20)
- Another yum! Review by Karen
I drank this tea this morning as part of my learning curve. I'm trying different teas--exploring. I'm finding that I like almost every tea I try. I think as long as the tea is a well produced tea, and not steeped too long or at the wrong temp, I will like it. I just have to accept the differences between teas. Well, except for Keemun. *grimace*
That being said, I didn't think I'd like this one as I had a bad experience with another brand. This Yunnan is so smooth, with no astringency. It has a lush, slightly spicey taste that I really enjoy. For me its a soothing tea but it is a strong tea. I'm sensitive to caffeine but I do like my tea strong!
I'll buy more Yunnan and I reccomend it to thosse who like a nice dark cuppa. But I am concerned about metals, pesticides, etc. and I hope more tea growers will grow tea using sustainable methods. (Posted on 2014-12-01)