The light flavour of superb green tea balanced with the spicy wonder root, ginger. Great for evening drinking with honey to soothe, or mid-afternoon to put a little spring in your step to get you through the day. Add some honey to the pale brew for the perfect night-time tea.
Green teas are delicate; they brew best at low temperature for a short period of time.
|Brew Temperature:||175 to 180°F, or 79 to 82°C|
|Brew Time:||2 to 3 Minutes|
|Brew Quantity:||1 tea bag to 6-8oz or 177-237ml of water|
Customer Reviews (3)
- I LOVE THIS TEA!Review by Phillie
- I love this tea so much that I have to drink it everyday. The ginger taste isn't very strong and it's just the right balance. I LOVE IT! (Posted on 2014-10-25)
- refreshingReview by nanaboo
- I picked up this tea awhile back, and I find it has replaced sencha as my drink of choice after meals. I love the smoothness of the tea and the zing of the ginger. I agree with Krista about the digestive properties of this tea; simple but tasty. This is a tea I drink daily! (Posted on 2012-11-08)
- Feel good teaReview by Krista - Murchie's Team Member
- Ginger Green Tea is a go to tea for me. I love this tea. I enjoy it paired with food and find it aids in digestion. The aroma and flavour of the ginger with the green tea feels like it is cleansing mind and body with every sip. (Posted on 2012-08-15)