A great alternative to those that love Earl Grey, this is a wonderfully bright tea with a light lemony flavour profile that is perfect for a soothing cup of hot tea, or as a refreshing iced tea on a hot summer day!
|Brew Temperature:||205 to 212°F, or 96 to 100°C|
|Brew Time:||3 to 5 Minutes|
|Brew Quantity:||1 tsp to 6-8oz or 2.5g to 180-240ml of water|
|Ingredients||Black tea, natural and artificial flavouring|
Customer Reviews (4)
- A wonderful blend. Try it and you may stay with it for many years.Review by Ted B.
- I have been enjoying this Tea since '78. In the summer it makes a great iced tea. Add a little Redeau Hall and it is even better. I never seem to get tired of this wonderful blend. (Posted on 2014-09-20)
- Can't get enoughReview by Kos
- I'm awe struck. Simply, a perfect cup of tea. Being Earl Grey fan myself and I would have to agree with Sarah V, great flavour. This tea will be a staple in my cupboard from now on. 5/5 Murchie's well done. (Posted on 2014-04-10)
- Great Earl Grey AlternativeReview by Sarah V - Murchie's Team Member
- The first thing I smell when I brew a pot of Murchie's Georgia blend is sweet peas. It's a lovely, delicate scent for this bold, strong cup of black tea. Good for a morning wake up or afternoon pick-me-up. A great option for people who prefer less bergamot than you find in Murchie's Earl Grey. (Posted on 2012-09-07)
- Perfect Blend for Iced TeaReview by Briar Folks
- We have been making sun tea with Murchie's Georgia Blend for over 30 years. It's simply the best. (Posted on 2012-01-18)