In keeping with Murchie's time-honoured reputation of blending green and black teas, we have created a celebratory wedding blend not only for the 2011 Royal Nuptials but for your wedding day as well.
The green and black teas are beautifully blended together with rose petals to create a visually stunning and romantic tea.
|Brew Temperature:||180 to 212°F, or 82 to 100°C|
|Brew Time:||3 to 4 Minutes|
|Brew Quantity:||1 tsp to 6-8oz or 5g to 177-237ml of water|
|Ingredients||Black tea, green tea, rose petals, blue cornflower petals, natural and artificial flavouring|
|Tea Type||Green/Black Blend|
Customer Reviews (3)
- Best Wedding or Shower GiftsReview by Susan - Murchie's Team Member
- Last year I had the honor of hosting a bridal shower for the daughter of a very good friend. I served the Wedding Blend Tea with a display of the full leaf tea in a clear bowl. The tea is delicious and a crowd pleasing choice if you are just serving one hot tea. When the guests left they were all given a thank you for attending gift - 10 teabag box of our Wedding Blend Tea. A nice reminder of the afternoon and the bride to be. (Posted on 2015-04-24)
- My new favourite!Review by Kat
- I can't get enough of this tea. It is absolutely my new favourite, even better than the No. 10 blend. (Posted on 2013-02-13)
- So Good!!Review by Caroline
- The Wedding Blend is one of my favorite teas; the light touch of Jasmine and citrus is wonderful. Mixed with the Ceylon black tea, it reminds me a little bit of the Earl Grey, but more floral. I enjoy it usually in the afternoon with just a little touch of honey. LOVE IT! (Posted on 2012-10-27)