Shipping & Payment Information
1. Flat Rate Shipping
2. Shipping Method
3. Payment Options
5. Shipping Procedures
6. Lost, Damaged, or Incorrect Shipments
If you encounter any problems with placing an online order, please email us at email@example.com. If you require further assistance or wish to place your order by phone, please call 1-800-663-0400.
1. Flat Rate Shipping
Flat rate shipping means that you pay one low, flat rate shipping fee, regardless of your order size. We regularly offer promotions, including promotions for free shipping, to our email subscribers. Add yourself to the list to subscribe to future offers, and receive a $10 coupon off your first order of $50 or more! Please note: Free shipping offers are only applicable to orders within Canada and USA after taxes and discounts.
- Within British Columbia: $5.95
- Within Canada: $7.95
- Within USA: $9.95
- Outside of Canada and USA: Yes, we ship outside Canada and USA! Call or email us for rates and information.
We work with our shipping providers to ensure that customers receive their shipments as quickly as possible.
- Within Canada we ship orders via Loomis Express ground courier or Canada Post. Loomis Express is our preferred delivery service in most urban centres, with Canada Post preferred for some smaller cities, rural areas and PO boxes.
- Within USA we ship orders via DHL Express or US Post. DHL is the default delivery service for contiguous states, while Alaska, Hawaii and rural addresses and PO boxes are shipped via US Post.
- Note that Loomis Express and DHL Express require a buzzer number for delivery to any secured buildings (e.g., apartments, condos) as well as someone to sign for the package.
- Shipments sent via Canada Post or US Post may be subject to transit delays, especially in rural or remote areas.
If you would like to make a special shipping request, you may note this in the Shipping Address or Gift Message field when you place your order, for example:
- Indicate (POST ONLY) at the end of your address if you would like to receive your order via Canada or US Post
- Add NO SIG REQ at the end of your address if you wish the package to be delivered without signing for the shipment (NOTE: by stating “NO SIG REQ” you accept the risk and responsibility for the parcel once the courier reports the package as delivered).
Shipping rates outside of Canada / USA vary by address and the type/amount of products ordered. To obtain a quote, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, mailing address, phone number, and a list and quantities of items that you wish to order.
3. Payment Options
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express for all phone and web orders. Note that your billing address must match the information on your credit card statement, or payment will not be processed and your order will not be completed.
- We use Bambora, an international payments company whose North American office is located in Victoria, British Columbia, to process our online transactions to ensure that we provide a safe shopping environment for our customers.
- You may see an additional 50 cent charge on your credit card after you complete your purchase. This charge is a temporary pre-authorization charge by Bambora that will disappear once your payment is confirmed.
- If you do not wish to place your order online, you may call our Customer Service line on Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm Pacific Time and place your order over the phone.
Your online purchases will appear as Murchie's Tea & Coffee on your credit card statement.
- All prices listed are in Canadian Dollars (CAD), including product prices, shipping fees and applicable taxes
- Canadian customers (only) should note that PST, HST, and GST charges will be added to shipping charges and non-food items, where applicable by province/territory.
- For USA and International shipments, your order may be subject to import duties and other fees levied by the destination country.
5. Shipping Procedures “Order Flow”
- When you place an order through www.murchies.com, you will receive a confirmation message on the screen containing your order number. Please print this page for your records.
- You will also receive an email confirmation with the details of your order. If you don’t receive a confirmation email, please check your junk mail folder as the message may have been flagged as spam.
- Once your order is ready to be shipped you should receive an additional email that will include your order tracking number. This number will be activated once your package leaves our building and is scanned by the delivery service.
- Most orders are shipped within 3 business days of receipt. Orders are not processed on weekends or British Columbia statutory holidays.
- Many of our shipments arrive within 2-3 days of the order being placed, but sometimes orders will take up to 7-10 business days to arrive depending on your location and our order volume. Please allow a longer processing and delivery timeframe during holiday seasons including Black Friday weekend and Christmas.
If your shipment is lost, damaged or incorrect we will make every effort to correct it immediately! Please contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-663-0400.
If you do not receive your package within 7 - 10 business days:
- Track your package by entering the tracking number provided in your shipment notification email on your carrier’s website (Loomis, DHL or Canada Post – this will also be indicated in the order shipment email).
- Feel free to contact us if you do not have or cannot find your tracking number.
- If there is a problem with the status of your package, please contact us.
If your package arrives damaged, please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) containing a photo (if possible), along with a description of the damage. We will work with you to resolve the issue.
If we have made an error in fulfilling your order (e.g., wrong item or quantity), please contact us right away so that we can correct our error at no cost to you.
If you are unhappy with the quality of the products you have received, please see Returns and Exchanges.