Shipping & Payment Information
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipping Method
- Payment Options
- Shipping Procedures
- Lost, Damaged, or Incorrect Shipments
If you encounter any problems with placing an online order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require further assistance or wish to place your order by phone, please call 1-800-663-0400.
- Flat Rate Shipping
Flat rate shipping means that you pay one low, flat rate shipping fee, regardless of your order size. We regularly offer promotions, including promotions for free shipping, to our email subscribers. Add yourself to the list to subscribe to future offers, and receive a $10 coupon off your first order!Rates:
- • Within British Columbia: $5.95
- • Within Canada: $7.95
- • Within USA: $9.95
- • Outside of Canada and USA: Yes, we ship outside Canada and USA! Call or email us for rates and information.
We work with our shipping providers to ensure that customers receive their shipments as quickly as possible.
- • Within Canada we ship orders via Loomis Express ground courier or Canada Post. Loomis Express is our preferred delivery service in most urban centres, with Canada Post preferred for some smaller cities, rural areas and PO boxes.
- • Within USA we ship orders via DHL Express or US Post. DHL is the default delivery service for contiguous states, while Alaska, Hawaii and rural addresses and PO boxes are shipped via US Post.
- • Note that Loomis Express and DHL Express require a buzzer number for delivery to any secured buildings (e.g., apartments, condos) as well as someone to sign for the package.
- • Shipments sent via Canada Post or US Post and may be subject to transit delays, especially in rural or remote areas.
If you would like to make a special shipping request, you may note this in the Shipping Address or Gift Message field when you place your order, for example:
- • Indicate (POST ONLY) at the end of your address if you would like to receive your order via Canada or US Post
- • Add NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED at the end of your address if you wish the packaged to be delivered without signing for the shipment (NOTE: by stating “no signature required” you accept the risk and responsibility for the parcel once the courier reports the package as delivered).
- • We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express for all phone and web orders. Visa Debit and PayPal may also be used for web orders.
- • *Note that your billing address must match the information on your credit card statement, or payment will not be processed and your order will not be completed.
- • We use PayPal to process our online transactions, including those that were made by credit card, to ensure that we provide a safe shopping environment for our customers.
- • A PayPal account is not required to purchase from Murchie’s. In order to complete your payment, you must tick the checkbox to consent to PayPal’s terms and conditions to show that you are authorizing the charge to your credit card.
- • On the checkout page, please click the Place Order Now button and you will be transferred to PayPal’s payment processing page. You will see two buttons: Log In (blue button) and Pay with Credit Card or Visa Debit (grey button). Click the blue button to log in to your PayPal account, or the grey button to pay with your Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard or American Express.
- • If you do not wish to place your order online, you may call our Customer Service line on Monday to Friday, from 8am – 4:30pm Pacific Time and place your order over the phone: we will then process your card via our in-house terminals.
Your online purchases will appear as ‘PAYPAL*MURCHIESTE’ on your credit card statement.
- • All prices listed are in Canadian Dollars (CAD), including product prices, shipping fees and applicable taxes
- • Canadian customers (only) should note that PST, HST, and GST charges will be added to shipping charges and non-food items, where applicable by province/territory.
- • For USA and International shipments, your order may be subject to import duties and other fees levied by the destination country.
Shipping Procedures “Order Flow”
- When you place an order through www.murchies.com, you will receive a confirmation message on the screen containing your order number. Please print this page for your records.
- You will also receive an email confirmation with the details of your order. If you don’t receive a confirmation email, please check your junk-mail folder as the message may have been flagged as spam.
- Once your order is ready to be shipped you should receive an additional email that will include your order tracking number. This number will be activated once your package leaves our building and is scanned by the delivery service.
- Most orders are shipped within 24 business hours of receipt. Orders are not processed on weekends or British Columbia statutory holidays.
- Many of our shipments arrive within 2-3 days of the order being placed, but sometimes orders will take up to 7-10 days to arrive depending on your location and our order volume. Please allow a longer processing and delivery timeframe during holiday seasons including Black Friday weekend and Christmas.
If your shipment is lost, damaged or incorrect we will make every effort to correct it immediately! Please contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-663-0400.Lost Shipments
If you do not receive your package within business 10 days:
- • Track your package by entering the tracking number provided in your “Order Has Been Shipped” email on your carrier’s website (Loomis, DHL or Canada Post – this will also be indicated in the order shipment email).
- • Feel free to contact us if you don’t have or cannot find your tracking number.
- • If there is a problem with the status of your package, please contact us.
If your package arrives damaged, please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) containing a photo (if possible), along with a description of the damage. We will work with you to replace damaged product or otherwise resolve the issue.
If we have made an error in fulfilling your order (e.g. wrong item or quantity), please contact us right away so that we can correct our error at no cost to you.
If you are unhappy with the quality of the products you have received, please see Returns and Exchanges